Full Tilt is one of the biggest and most reputable poker rooms online. Full Tilt Poker has games for all bankrolls with many Full Tilt pro’s playing the biggest games in all of poker. Full Tilt’s initial deposit is easy to clear and by signing up through PokerBankrollTips, we will give you $10 free in coupons and tickets. Full Tilt is highly recommended for players of all levels.
- $750K Guaranteed Every Sunday – $200 + $16 buy-in Sundays at 6pm.
- $200K Double Deuce – This is a great tourney to turn a small $22 buy-in into a massive cash prize.
- FTOPS – Full Tilt’s FTOPS events are great opportunities to play for loads of money against the best players online, including many of Full Tilt’s pros.
- Iron Man Challenge – Play poker consistently to earn great prizes and entry into exclusive freerolls. To achieve Bronze status, you must earn 50 FTP’s for 20 straight days or 100 FTP’s for 15 straight. To reach the ultimate Iron Man status and earn entry in to the 30K freeroll at the end of the month, you must earn 200 Points for 25 days consecutive days.
- Happy Hour – Earn double and sometimes triple FTP’s during specific happy hours.
- Refer-a-Friend – $100 for you, $25 for your friend.
- The Doubles – Play in two tournaments at the same time and win jackpot prizes for double cashes, double final tables, or double wins. There are $5, $10 and $60 versions of the doubles.
- Bust-out Bounties – Bust out a Full Tilt pro in any tournament with 30 players or more and win back your buy-in up to a maximum of $200.
New Deposit Bonus
Full Tilt offers a 100% Full Tilt referral code bonus up to $600 on first deposits. To release your bonus you must earn Full Tilt Points (aka FTP’s) by playing in Full Tilt Poker cash games or tournaments. In cash games for every dollar that is raked in a pot each player earns 1 FTP, up to a maximum of 3 points per hand. 7 FTP’s are earned for every $1 paid in tournament fees. Each Full Tilt Point you earn is equivalent to $0.06 of your bonus and the bonus is released into your account in increments of either 10% of the bonus amount or $20, whichever comes first. You must clear your bonus within 120 days or the uncleared amount will be forfeit. As long as you use the bonus code Full Tilt will award the bonus whenever you decide to make your first deposit.
Full Tilt has tournaments running every few minutes of all types and buy-ins. There are tournaments from as little as $1 (the Ferguson) up to as high as $5K. You will mostly find NL hold’em, but there are also many other variations you won’t find tournaments for at other sites. Also, if you see a game highlighted in red, this means there are Full Tilt pro’s registered, which could be good value because of the Bust-Out Bounties and just because it’s cool to play with the pro’s.
Full Tilt has a ton of sit and go’s constantly running as well. All the games under $100 fill up quickly and the games higher than this usually fill as well. Full Tilt’s tournaments are great for building your bankroll because there are so many different variations and buy-ins you will surely find one that fits your skills and your poker bankroll.
Full Tilt offers a wide range of cash games starting at 5/10 cent blinds and capping out at $500/$1000 NL Hold’em tables and $2000/$4000 Omaha H/L. There are 9, 6 and 2 person tables available. You can find a game suited to your bankroll no matter what it is. Again, keep an eye on the red tables to play with the pros. If you happen to be loaded and can afford it, try taking on Phil Ivey or Antonius at their featured tables.
Full Tilt has pretty average competition. It used to be considered a tougher room, but the rapid growth and advertising has brought in all ranges of players. Obviously, the higher the stakes you play, the more competitive the games will be.
Software & Graphics
Full Tilt has sharp, strong software that is an industry leader. Connection is good, with no losses, and ample time to reconnect if it does happen. You have many avatars to choose from with many 4 different emotions each that you can choose from. There is no limit to the number of tables you can play at once and with the resizeable tables you can fit quite a few comfortably on your screen at once. Overall Full Tilt Poker has great software and you will come to enjoy the site a lot once you start playing there.
Full Tilt offers email support.
Visa, MasterCard, Moneybookers, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy and cash transfers.
As well as Neteller (where accepted) and InstaDebit (Canada).
$10 is the minimum for initial deposits and $50 is the minimum for every deposit thereafter.
Visa, MasterCard, Moneybookers, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy and InstaDebit.
Full Tilt also offers withdrawal by check, but you must send them a photo ID and proof of address.
$50 is the minimum withdrawal.